From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Residency (disambiguation))
|Look up residency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residency may refer to:
- Residency (domicile), the act of establishing or maintaining a residence in a given place
- Permanent residency, indefinite residence within a country despite not having citizenship
- Residency (country subdivision), an administrative division in the British Empire
- The Residency, the name of the official residence of a Resident, Resident Commissioner or Resident Councillor in the British Empire
- Residency (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Residency (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Artist in residence, a program to sponsor the residence and work of artists
- Ambassadorial residence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.