From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Residents)
|Look up resident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resident may refer to:
- Resident, a person who maintains residency (domicile) in a given place
- Resident, a person who has tax residence in a country or jurisdiction
- Resident, a patient at a long-term care facility
- Resident module, a program that stays in memory throughout the lifetime of a computing session
- Resident bird, a bird that does not migrate
- Resident (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Resident (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Resident (Second Life), a member of the Second Life community
- Resident spy, a spy who operates in a foreign country
- Resident (title), the title of certain colonial and/or diplomatic officials who represented their state with diplomatic status, with low rank in the West, or in a protectorate or colonial entity;
- in the arts
- The Residents, an American avant garde music and visual arts group
- Resident (magazine), an Austrian music magazine
- The Resident, a 2011 film starring Hilary Swank, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Christopher Lee
- Resident Commissioner, a commissioner in an overseas possession or protectorate of the British Crown or of the U.S.A.
- Resident-General, a colonial Resident with control over lesser Residents, or with a particular important commission
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.