|Directed by||Mark A. Reyes|
|Produced by||Marlon Bautista
|Starring||Bong Revilla, Jr.|
|Distributed by||Imus Productions
Media Asia Films
|Release dates||December 25, 2007|
Resiklo (English: Recycle) is a 2007 Philippine post-apocalyptic sci-fi movie starring Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. It is the entry of Revilla's outfit, Imus Productions, to the 2007 Metro Manila Film Festival.
Set in December 2021, Resiklo is the story of Crisval Sarmiento, an ex-military Colonel who leads a rag-tag group of survivors in the Philippines against the insect-like alien invaders known as the Balangs meaning "locusts."Because of the enormous expenditures in resources during the invasion (hinted in the movie's opening credits), the humans are forced to scavenge the destroyed landscape for anything that could be recycled and put to use at their secret sanctuary, called Paraiso (Paradise in English).
However, they are in a race against time, as in addition to the resource gathering, the survivors are fighting to eliminate the Balangs and their human collaborators, the Mutanos (mutated humans), while keeping Paraiso's location secret and along the way, uncovering the truth behind the invasion as well.
- Bong Revilla, Jr. as Colonel Crisval Sarmiento
- Jennylyn Mercado as Bianca
- Dingdong Dantes as Angelo
- Jolo Revilla as Ice
- Paolo Contis as Dens
- Michelle Madrigal as Dr. Miles
- Empress Schuck as Gila
- Ella Cruz as Kiara
- Jairus Aquino as Arkin
- Bobby Andrews as Dos
- Mylene Dizon as Alura
- Roi Vinzon as Hades
- Benjie Paras as Deecon
- TJ Trinidad as Jerson
The movie garnered mixed to negative reviews.
The CBCP's CINEMA (Catholic Initiative for Enlightened Movie Appreciation) gave the film a score of three out of five stars, stating it as a straight and simple sci-fi movie with an "ensemble cast that acts out the story." 
The mecha action scenes were dismissed as copycats of the battle scenes from Transformers. Director Mark Reyes insisted that such was not the case, stating that the concept for the movie was made before the Hollywood film was in development.
- Best Visual Effects (Ignite Media)
- Best Cinematography (Jay Linao)
- Best Editing (Jay Halili)
- Best Sound (Ditoy Aguila).
- Best Supporting Actor (Roi Vinzon)
- "Transbattler" (a.k.a. "Resiklo") chronicled on Gyogyoraigyo's blog (Japanese)
- "CBCP World".
- "'Resiklo' not a copycat! Reyes". Manila Bulletin. 2008-01-03.
- "'Resiklo' tops MMFF technical awards". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 2007-01-05. Retrieved 2007-01-05.
|Awards and achievements|
Enteng Kabisote 3: Okay ka, Fairy Ko: The Legend Goes on and on and on
|Metro Manila Film Festival Award for Best Picture