From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (March 2015)|
|Look up resilience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resilience is "the ability [of a system] to cope with change".
Resilience may also refer to:
- Resilience (organizational)
- Psychological resilience
- Energy development#Resilience, a concept in energy development
- Resilience (Annabelle Chvostek album)
- Resilience (Drowning Pool album)
- Resilience (Kid606 album)
- Resilience (film)
- Wieland, A. & Wallenburg, C.M. (2013): The Influence of Relational Competencies on Supply Chain Resilience: A Relational View. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 300-320.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resilience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.