From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Resin can be:
- Small spherical polymer beads used in synthetic chemistry, specifically solid-phase synthesis
- Synthetic resin, an artificial chemical substance which hardens irreversibly, usually a thermosetting plastic or one of the monomeric components thereof
- Resin, a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees
- Ion-exchange resin, an insoluble matrix (or support structure) normally in the form of small beads fabricated from an organic polymer substrate
- Resin, a common name for Hashish, the resin of Cannabis
- a misnomer for the sticky buildup on cannabis pipes, which should be called tar, or pipe residue, as it is the buildup of the byproducts of plant matter undergoing combustion
- Resin or Rezin was the name of the last known king of Ancient Syria
- "Resin", a song from the album Colony by Swedish melodic death metal band In Flames
- Resin Server, Caucho's Java Servlet container, Application server and PHP server
- Vladimir Resin, appointed acting mayor of Moscow on 28 September 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.