From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up resolve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resolve may refer to:
- Resolve or Resolution in music
- The Resolve, a 1915 American silent short drama film
- "Resolve" (One Tree Hill episode)
- RESOLVE, NASA's Regolith and Environment Science and Oxygen and Lunar Volatiles Extraction rover
- Operation Vigilant Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Fallujah, Iraq
- Operation Mountain Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Afghanistan
- ST Resolve, a British tugboat
- Claris Resolve, a spreadsheet program
- DaVinci Resolve, a color correction software created by Blackmagic Design
- Angular resolution, the ability of any image-forming device to distinguish small details of an object
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resolve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.