From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up resolvent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In mathematics, resolvent meaning "that which resolves" may refer to:
- Resolvent formalism in operator theory
- Resolvent set in operator theory, the set of points where an operator is "well-behaved"
- Feller process#Resolvent in probability theory
- Resolvent (Galois theory) of an equation for a permutation group, in particular:
- Resolvent (logic), the clause produced by a resolution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resolvent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.