From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Suriname's exports of bauxite account for more than 15% of GDP and 70% of export earnings.
- Of Russian exports, more than 80% are oil, natural gas, metals and timber.
- Norway's export of oil and gas forms 45% of total exports and more than 20% of the GDP.
- Australia developed aspects of a resource-based economy in the later twentieth century, while retaining a foundation in agricultural exports, and latterly minerals.
- Twaddell, Hannah (2007). Best practices to enhance the transportation-land use connection in the rural United States. Retrieved 13-3-2012. p.26
- CIA - World Factbook Suriname
- Ellman, Michael (2006). Russia's oil and natural gas: bonanza or curse?. Retrieved 13-3-2012. p.191
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews OECD Environmental Performance Reviews: Norway 2011. 2011. Retrieved 13-3-2012. p.60
- http://lockthegate.org.au/documents/doc-301-minerals-boom---australia-s-resources-curse.pdf retrieval June-1-2012
- http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08941929209380790 retrieve June-1-2012
|This economics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|