Restored Church of God
The Restored Church of God (RCG) is one of the many churches to form following major doctrinal changes in the Worldwide Church of God (WCG) as originally founded by Herbert W. Armstrong. RCG claims to retain the tenets, style, and structure of the earlier WCG before Armstrong's death in 1986. It is one of the Sabbatarian Churches of God that emerged following WCG's major schism in 1995.
RCG was formed in May 1999, in the midst of ongoing upheaval in the wake of a departure from WCG's previously established beliefs. It is based in Wadsworth, Ohio.
RCG's founder and leader is David C. Pack (born 1948). As Pastor General of The Restored Church of God, David C. Pack oversees the operations of the church. He attended Ambassador College and entered WCG's ministry in 1971. Following the 1995 schism in WCG, Pack became a minister in the Global Church of God, but was fired on May 3, 1999, and went on to establish his own church. Since then, he has established over 50 congregations, authored more than 20 books, written hundreds of booklets and articles, and appeared on The History Channel. The official church attendance is claimed to be in the thousands, but no solid numbers have ever been published.
RCG's doctrines are very similar to those of WCG before Armstrong's death, adhering to what critics often refer to as Armstrongism, which includes belief in the impending Apocalypse followed by the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on Earth, along with Old Testament dietary provisions, tithing, observance of seventh-day Sabbath, bans on festivals with pagan roots like Christmas and Easter and most of Herbert W. Armstrong's other teachings.
RCG's flagship magazine is The Real Truth, of which Pack is editor-in-chief. Pack also hosts the The World to Come program. Pack has also written a 2-Volume Biography, along with a booklet titled Here Is The Restored Church of God, which explains more about his church. RCG's literature and programs are offered free of charge to the general public.
- The World to Come™: The program comes in the form of weekly video and daily audio preaching the church's doctrines.
- Hundreds of free books and booklets, articles, lessons and magazines (also in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Afrikaans, Italian and Chinese).
- The Real Truth™: monthly flagship magazine analyzing world news in the light of Bible prophecy—styled as a continuation of The Plain Truth magazine as produced from 1934 through the mid-1980s
- Bible Introduction Course: 30-lessons introducing the basic RCG doctrines.
- The Splinter Explanation Packet: A series of ten books, plus sermons, written for former WCG members.
- The Pillar: the church’s bi-monthly magazine for members.
- Ambassador Youth: A bi-monthly magazine for RCG's teenagers.
Schools and Camps
RCG runs Ambassador Center, a two-year institution to train RCG's future ministers and leaders modeled after WCG's Ambassador College. The church also runs Ambassador Youth Camp, an annual summer camp for its teenagers.
Wadsworth Headquarters Project
RCG started construction on its world headquarters in Wadsworth, Ohio, in 2012, modeled in part on Armstrong's Ambassador College campus in Pasadena, California. The church's plans for the project include a four-level Hall of Administration building; a 450-seat auditorium; an educational training center; and a mail processing building. The project broke ground on May 10, 2012, and the administration building officially opened June 21, 2013. 
- "Who is David C. Pack?". David C. Pack. The Restored Church of God. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- Pack, David C. "David C. Pack Appears on the History Channel". RCG. The Restored Church of God. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "RCG Fruits — Obvious Fingerprints of God!". David C. Pack. The Restored Church of God. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- "A Look Inside the Restored Church of God". David C. Pack. The Restored Church of God. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- Jenkins, Colette M. "Church plans world headquarters in Wadsworth.". Ohio.com. Akron Beacon Journal. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Restored Church of God holds groundbreaking for new complex". The Post. wadsworthpost.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Restored Church of God's new world headquarters is open". The Akron Beacon-Journal. ohio.com. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Restored Church of God opens new headquarters". The Post. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Official website
- Real Truth magazine
- World to Come program
- David C. Pack Biography
- The Bible's Greatest Prophecies Unlocked!