From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Resurgence may refer to:
- Resurgence & Ecologist, a British publication formed by the 2012 merger of Resurgence and The Ecologist magazines
- Italian unification, or Risorgimento, meaning the Resurgence
- Resurgence (novel), a 2002 novel by Charles Sheffield
- Resurgence, the period between 1572 and 1585 in the Dutch Revolt
- A resurgence or spring, where water comes from the ground
- The Resurgence, a Christian ministry associated with Mars Hill Church and Mark Driscoll
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resurgence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.