From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up retainer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Retainer may refer to:
- Retainer (medieval), a person, especially a soldier, in the service of a lord in the late Middle Ages
- Retainer sacrifice, the sacrifice of a human servant
- Retainer (orthodontic device)
- Retainer agreement, a contract in which an employer pays for work to be specified later
- RFA Retainer (A329), a ship
- Retention (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Retainer"
- All pages with titles containing "Retainer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retainer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.