Return of the Living Dad
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2013)|
|Doctor Who book|
|Return of the Living Dad|
|Series||Virgin New Adventures|
Chris, Roz, Bernice, Jason
|Release date||August 1996|
Return of the Living Dad is an original novel written by Kate Orman and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Seventh Doctor, Chris and Roz, Bernice and Jason.
Bernice Summerfield's father disappeared when she was seven years old, but during her honeymoon, a clue leads her to discover him 500 years in his past, in England in 1983.
This novel's working title was Big Trouble in Little Chalfont.
- "Shelf Life" (review) by Dave Owen, Doctor Who Magazine, #241 (July 1996)
- Bibliography of Australian Literature, p587
- Pearson, Lars (1999). I, Who: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels (1st ed.). Des Moines, Iowa: Mad Norwegian Press. ISBN 0-9673746-0-X.
- "Licence to Kill", by Matthew Jones, Doctor Who Magazine #252 (May 1997), p. 30
- "The best (and worst) of Virgin", by Dave Owen, Doctor Who Magazine, #265 (May 1998)
- Return of the Living Dad at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Return of the Living Dad at The TARDIS Library
- Return of the Living Dad reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Return of the Living Dad reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|