Return to Paradise (Randy Stonehill album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Return to Paradise (Stonehill album))
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2012)|
|Return to Paradise|
|Studio album by Randy Stonehill|
(Los Angeles, California)
|Randy Stonehill chronology|
This album was listed at No. 76 in the 2001 book, CCM Presents: The 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music.
Track listing 
All songs written by Randy Stonehill except as otherwise noted.
Side one 
- "Starlings" – 5:00
- "Stand Like Steel" – 4:55
- "I Don't Ever Want to Live Without You" (Pierce Pettis) – 4:10
- "This Friend of Old" (David Edwards) – 4:00
- "You Can Still Walk Tall" – 5:00
- "True Blood" – 5:02
Side two 
- "Strong Hand of Love" (Mark Heard) – 2:54
- "Christmas at Denny's" – 5:53
- "Love Tells No Lies" – 4:20
- "Weight of the Sky" – 3:28
- "Ready To Go" – 4:44
- Randy Stonehill: Acoustic Guitars, vocals, Backing Vocals on "I Don't Ever Want To Live Without You"
- Doug Matthews: drums
- Bill Batstone: Fretless Bass
- David Miner: Acoustic Bass
- Tom Willett: Bass on "Strong Hand Of Love"
- Greg Leisz: Pedal Steel, Lap Steel
- Joe Weed: Fiddle and Viola
- Phil Keaggy: Classical Guitar on "I Don't Ever Want To Live Without You," Twelve-String Guitars on "Love Tells No Lies"
- David Baker: percussion
- Pam Dwinell: backing vocals
- Mark Heard: Mandolin, Accordion, Electric guitars, Bass on "Stand Like Steel" and "Love Tells No Lies," Tambourine on "Strong Hand Of Love"
Production notes 
- Produced by Mark Heard, with Randy Stonehill.
- Executive Producer: Tom Willett.
- Recorded and Mixed By Mark Heard at Fingerprint Recorders February - June 1989.
- Tracks Recorded At Neverland Studios.
- Second Engineers: Gary Gerhart, Dan Reed, Stephen Padgett, Derri Daugherty, Dave Hackbarth.
- Photography: Linda Krikorian.