From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Reuben, Ruben, Rubén, or rube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reuben is a Biblical male first name. In Portuguese takes the form Rúben, in Spanish Rubén, in Catalan Rubèn and in Dutch, Armenian Ruben.
- Reuben (Bible)
- Tribe of Reuben an ancient tribe of Israel
- Reuben sandwich
- Reuben (band), a British rock band
- Reuben (Lilo & Stitch), a character in Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Reubens, Idaho
- Reuben, a character from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Reuben Township, Harlan County, Nebraska
- Reuben, a character in the movie Ocean's Eleven
People with the family name
- David and Simon Reuben, billionaire entrepreneurs in the UK
- John Reuben, American Christian hip-hop artist
- Julie Reuben, historian interested in the role of education in American society and culture
- Paul Reubens, actor and comedian known professionally for his character Pee-wee Herman
- Scott Reuben, disgraced professor of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Stewart Reuben, chess player, chess arbiter, and poker author
- Sam Ruben, biochemist known for his work on carbon fixation in photosynthesis and discovery of carbon-14
- Samuel Ruben, inventor and founder of Duracell
- Peter Paul Rubens, 17th-century Flemish Baroque painter
People with the given name
- Reuben Fine, American chessplayer
- Reuben Goldberg or Rube Goldberg, cartoonist and creator of Rube Goldberg devices
- Reuben James (c. 1776–1838), Boatswain's Mate of the United States Navy
- Reuben Reid, English professional football player
- Rubén Aguiar (born 1956), Argentine long-distance runner
- Rubén Alonso Rosales Salvadorian politician
- Rubén Amaro, Jr. (born 1965), American Major League Baseball baseball player and general manager
- Rubén Blades singer
- Ruben Cain or Robert Gibson, professional wrestler
- Rubén Castro (born 1981), Spanish footballer
- Rubén Espinoza (born 1961), Chilean football (soccer) player
- Ruben Houkes (born 1979), Dutch judoka
- Ruben Lagus (1896–1959), Finnish general
- Rubén Iván Martínez
- Rubén Limardo (born 1985), Venezuelan fencer
- Rubén Maza (born 1967), Venezuelan long-distance runner
- Rueben Mayes, Retired American football player
- Rubén Rangel (born 1977), Venezuelan road racing cyclist
- Reuben Sturman, American pornographer and businessman from Ohio
- Ruben Studdard, U.S. singer
- Rubens Barrichello, F1 racing driver
- Ruben Vardanian Armenian
- Ruben Rausing
- Ruben Wiki, New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Peter Paul Rubens, a prolific seventeenth-century Flemish and European painter
- Reuben Awards
- Hey, Rube!
- All pages beginning with "Reuben"
- All pages with titles containing "Reuben"
- All pages beginning with "Ruben"
- All pages with titles containing "Ruben"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.