|Member of the Washington House of Representatives
from the 36th district
|Preceded by||Helen Sommers|
August 10, 1965 |
San Francisco, California
|Spouse(s)||Wendy Goldberg Carlyle|
|Alma mater||University of Massachusetts Amherst, and the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.|
Representative Carlyle was elected to the Washington House of Representatives in 2008, representing the 36th legislative district as a Democrat. He is currently serving his 3rd term in the House, and is on four committees:
- Finance (Chair)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
- Government Operations & Elections
Striving for total access and transparency with constituents and the public at large, Rep. Carlyle writes one of the most widely read blogs of any state legislator in the nation, frequently tweets, and updates via Facebook.
- "Results - King County Elections". King County Elections, Department of Executive Services. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "About Reuven Carlyle". Reuven Carlyle, Democrat for WA State Representative 36th District. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- Washington State Legislature - Rep. Reuven Carlyle Official WA House Website
- Official Reuven Carlyle Blog
|This article about a politician from the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|