From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revamp may refer to:
- Revamp, informal term for maintenance, repair, and operations
- Revamp, informal term for editing of natural-language text
- Revamp (gaming), informal term for boost a game's stats, items, rules, etc.
- ReVamp, a progressive metal band founded by Floor Jansen, after the split up of After Forever, her former band
- ReVamp (album), the self-titled debut album from the band above
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revamp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.