From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revel may refer to:
- Revel, Haute-Garonne, a commune of the Haute-Garonne department in south-western France
- Revel, Isère, a commune in the Isère department in south-eastern France
- Revel-Tourdan, in the Isère département
- Revel, Russian form of the German name Reval for Tallinn, the capital of Estonia
- Bernard Revel (1885–1940), rabbi and the first president of Yeshiva University
- Jean-François Revel (1924–2006), French intellectual known for his 2002 book, Anti-Americanism
- Revel (album), an album by the Pat McGee Band
- Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies at Yeshiva University
- Revel Atlantic City, a resort and casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.