Revelations (Babylon 5)
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2011)|
|Babylon 5 episode|
A Narn cruiser is destroyed
|Episode no.||Season 2
|Directed by||Jim Johnston|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Original air date||9 November 1994|
|List of Babylon 5 episodes|
"Revelations" is an episode from the second season of the science fiction television series Babylon 5.
Delenn emerges from her cocoon.
Garibaldi's aide is discovered and captured with Talia-inspired Garibaldi memory recollection. He gives an "OK" salute (thumb and forefinger form an O, the rest are straight) and says "be seeing you" - as do the inhabitants of the village in The Prisoner
Delenn reveals her transformation. She now has long brown hair, and appears more human.
G'Kar recites part of a poem, "And what rough beast...Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
- The planet Z'ha'dum is mentioned for the first time by G'Kar speaking to the Babylon 5 Council at time reference 25 min 30 sec.
- Delenn's new form is revealed.
- Anna Sheridan's back-story will have repercussions in later episodes.
- Michael Garibaldi recovers from his injuries and discovers the betrayal by his Aide.
- The poem selection G'Kar recites is from "The Second Coming" by William Butler Yeats published in 1920.
- Babylon 5: The Complete Second Season, DVD Disc 1, April 29, 2003
|This Babylon 5-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|