Revere Beach (MBTA station)
|Location||220 Shirley Ave at 300 Ocean Ave, Revere, Massachusetts 02151|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||January 19, 1954|
|Rebuilt||June 24, 1995|
|Electrified||January 19, 1954|
|Previous names||Crescent Beach (BRB&L)|
|Passengers (2009)||2,693 (weekday average boardings)|
Revere Beach Station of the MBTA, is a station on the Blue Line, serving the city of Revere, Massachusetts. It was built between 1952 and 1954 as part of the Blue Line extension to Wonderland, on the site of a former Boston, Revere Beach and Lynn Railroad station. True to its name, Revere Beach station is only a block from Revere Beach, a popular summer escape spot for Bostonians. Revere Beach Station is on the part of the Blue Line that uses overhead lines instead of third rail. There was a bus stop for the 411 Linden Square bus route across from the station on Ocean Avenue that was unused for many years and was removed in the 2000s.
The station was rebuilt in 1994-95 when the other stations from Wonderland to Suffolk Downs underwent complete renovations. It was closed for approximately one year starting on June 25, 1994 for rebuilding. Blue Line service temporarily ended at Orient Heights and buses served the closed stations during the $467 million improvement project to upgrade four stations on the line. The station officially re-opened on June 24, 1995. 
- 110 Wonderland or Broadway & Park Ave - Wellington Station & Orange Line
- 117 Wonderland Station - Maverick Station via Beach Street
- 411 Malden Center & Orange Line - Revere/Jack Satter House via Northgate Shopping Center
|Platform level||Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Southbound||← Blue Line toward Bowdoin or Government Center (Beachmont)|
|Northbound||→ Blue Line toward Wonderland (Terminus) →|
- "Ridership and Service Statistics" (PDF). Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. 2010. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- Blake, Andrew (1995-06-18). "Blue Line Stations Set to Reopen After $467M Upgrade". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Revere Beach (MBTA station).|
- MBTA Blue Line -- Revere Beach Station
- Beach Street exit from Google Maps Street View
- Shirley Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View