From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Reverend is a style most often used as a prefix to the names of Christian clergy and ministers.
Reverend may also refer to:
- Reverend (band), American heavy metal band
- Reverend Bizarre, Finnish doom metal band
- Reverend and The Makers, English indie pop band
- The Reverend Horton Heat, American singer and songwriter
- Reverend Musical Instruments, musical instrument company
- The Reverend Tholomew Plague (1981–2009), American musician
- The Reverend (film)
- pseudonym of American comedian Bob Levy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reverend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.