From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reverie may refer to:
- A daydream
- A dreamy state of mind.
- reverie, an instrumental composition of a diffuse and dreamy character
- Reverie, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in Tipton County, Tennessee, United States
- "Rêverie", a song by Ludovico Einaudi from his album Nightbook
- "Reverie" (Elton John song)
- "Reverie", a song by Design the Skyline from their album Nevaeh
- "Reverie", an experimental short film by photographer Vincent Laforet
- "Reverie", an award-winning animated short film from Germany
- W. R. Bion's psychoanalytic use of "reverie".
- Reverie (Marion, Alabama), a Greek Revival mansion in Marion, Alabama
- Reverie (Rafael Anton Irisarri album), a 2010 album
- Reverie (Joe Henry album), a 2011 album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.