From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reverie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reverie may refer to:
- Reverie, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in Tipton County, Tennessee, United States
- Reverie (Marion, Alabama), a Greek Revival mansion in Marion, Alabama
- "Reverie", a color lithograph piece of art nouveau work, done by Alphonse Mucha in 1896
- Reverie, an experimental short film by photographer Vincent Laforet
- Flowers of Reverie, a 1984 Hungarian drama film
- reverie, an instrumental composition of a diffuse and dreamy character
- Reverie (Joe Henry album), a 2011 album
- Reverie (Rafael Anton Irisarri album), a 2010 album
- Reverie (Tinashe album), a 2012 mixtape
- Reverie (EP), a 1982 extended play by The Triffids
- Reveries, a 2008 album by Pacific!
- In Reverie, a 2003 album by Saves the Day
- In Reverie, a 1999 album by Beyond Dawn
- "Reverie" (Elton John song)
- "Rêverie", a solo piano piece by Claude Debussy
- "Reverie", a song by Design the Skyline from their album Nevaeh
- "Rêverie", a song by Ludovico Einaudi from his album Nightbook
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reverie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.