From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reversal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reversal may refer to:
- In law, reversal refers to the setting aside of a decision of a lower court by a higher court
- In drama, "reversal" refers to Aristotle's concept of Peripeteia
- Reversal film, a type of photographic film also known as slide or transparency film
- The Reversal, a novel by Michael Connelly
- Reversal of polarity
- In grappling, a reversal occurs when the defensive contender achieves an offensive position
- Reversal (film), a movie about wrestling
- Reversal, an options-trading strategy, see Options arbitrage#Reversal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reversal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.