From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reversion or revert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reversion may refer to:
Science and technology
- Reversion (software development)
- Re-version, in television production is the process of re-releasing an existing production
- Series reversion, in mathematics
- Reversion, in botany is a sport variety returns to its original form
- Reversion (law)
- Reversion, or reversionary benefit in real estate appraisal
- Reversion, in religion (When one leaves a religion and then returns to it.)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.