From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revision is the process of revising. More specifically, it may refer to:
- Update, a modification of software or a database
- Revision control, the management of changes to sets of computer files
- Belief revision
- Revision (writing)
- ReVision, a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal
- ReVisions, a 2004 anthology of alternate history short stories
- Revision3, a San Francisco based Internet television network
- Revision (Boxcar album) a remix music album by synthpop group Boxcar
- Revisions (album), an album by the band 3
- Revision (demoparty), a demoparty which takes place on Easter in Saarbrücken, Germany.
- "Revisions" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the Stargate SG-1 science-fiction television series
- The Endless Revisions, a 1996 Dutch electronic music group
- Final Articles Revision Convention (disambiguation), either of two International Labour Organisation conventions
- Revision or revising, a British term for exam preparation
- The general process of revising written work, or a version of the work produced by that process
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.