Revive Energy Mints
|Manufacturer||Revive Franchising, LLC|
|Country of origin||US|
Revive energy mints are a sugar-free energy supplement. Revive Energy Mints' proprietary blend contains 220 mg of caffeine, guarana, ginseng, green-tea, and three exotic superfruits: acai berry, goji berry, and mangosteen.
Central marketing for Revive energy mints actively targets consumers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, focusing primarily on urban areas and appealing particularly to athletes and health conscious consumers. In 2009, Revive energy mints' first year on the market, Revive Energy brought on several world renowned celebrities, athletes and competitors as official endorsers of the brand, such as Ms. Fitness USA and Ms. Universe Champion Cara Kokenes Samson, former International Boxing Federation World Champion Boxer Steve Cunningham, and Mixed Martial Artist Conor Heun.
In 2010, Revive joined the National Association of Convenience Stores, or NACS.
Available to retailers and consumers through authorized distributors, Revive energy mints are carried by convenient stores and retail locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For approximately the first year on the market, Revive energy mints could only be purchased from retailers in eight-pack sleeve. More recently, however, Revive Energy has released a new "Power Pack," which contains two Revive energy mints and normally retails for 1.50¢ to $2.49.
- Revive Energy Mints Signs On Celebrity Endorser Butterbean!. Yahoo Finance, 2009 
- Caffeine in Mints Chocolate Gum and Pills. Caffeine Informer, 2008
- Revive: Nature's Energy Mint. Caffeine Informer, 2008
- Revive Energy Mints Brings On Ms Fitness USA, Beverage Industry Today, 2009 
- Revive Brings on Steve "USS" Cunningham
- RyLo Products Teams Up With Ultimate MMA Fighter. PRLog, 2009
- Revive Energy Mints Distributor Lands 7-11 Canada