From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Revolver (film))
|Look up revolver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A revolver is a type of firearm.
Revolver may also refer to:
Film and television
- Revolver (1973 film), directed by Sergio Sollima
- Revolver (2005 film), directed by Guy Ritchie
- Revolver (TV series), a 1978 UK music series presented by Peter Cook
- Revolver (2004 TV series), a UK comedy sketch show featuring John Inman
- Revolver Entertainment, UK film distributor
- Revolver (Beatles album), a 1966 album by The Beatles
- Revolver (Lewis Black album), a 2002 comedy album
- Revolver (The Haunted album), a 2004 album by The Haunted
- Revolver (T-Pain album), a 2011 album by T-Pain
- Revolver Music, record label
- "Revolver" (song), a song by Madonna featuring Lil Wayne
- "Revolver", a song by The Donnas from Gold Medal
- "Revolver", a song by Rage Against the Machine from Evil Empire
- "Revolver", a song by Warehouse Republic with a video starring Rachel Hurd-Wood
- "Revolver", a song by The Kursaal Flyers
- Revolver (magazine), a rock music publication
- Revolver (comics), a 1990s British comic
- RevolveЯ, a comic and website by Max Douglas
- All pages beginning with "Revolver"
- All pages with titles containing "Revolver"
- All pages beginning with "Revolving"
- All pages with titles containing "Revolving"
- Revolution (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.