From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Revolver (film))
|Look up revolver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A revolver is a type of firearm.
Revolver may also refer to:
Film and television 
- Revolver (1973 film), a film by Sergio Sollima
- Revolver (2005 film), a film by Guy Ritchie
- Revolver (TV series), a 1978 UK music series presented by Peter Cook
- Revolver (2004 TV series), a UK comedy sketch show featuring a variety of actors, including John Inman
- Revolver Entertainment, UK film distributor
Record labels 
- Revolver Music, record label
- Revolver (album), an album by The Beatles
- Revolver (Lewis Black album), a comedy album
- Revolver (The Haunted album)
- Revolver (T-Pain album)
- "Revolver" (song), a song by Madonna featuring Lil Wayne
- "Revolver", a song by The Donnas from Gold Medal
- "Revolver", a song by Rage Against the Machine from Evil Empire
- "Revolver", a song by Warehouse Republic with a video starring Rachel Hurd-Wood
Other media 
- Revolver (magazine), a rock music publication
- Revolver (comics), a 1990s British comic
- Revolver Ocelot, a fictional character in the Metal Gear video game series
- RevolveЯ, a comic and website by Max Douglas
Other uses 
- Revolver Observation Wheel, better known as the Wheel of Dublin, a transportable Ferris wheel installation in Ireland
See also 
- Revolving credit
- All pages beginning with "Revolver"
- All pages with titles containing "Revolver"
- Revolution (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.