From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rewrite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rewrite may refer to:
- Rewrite (programming), the act or result of writing new source code to replace an existing program
- Rewrite man, a journalist who works in the office, taking information reported by others and crafting it into stories
- "Rewrite" (song) a song by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
- Rewrite (visual novel), a 2011 Japanese visual novel by Key
- Rewriting, the act of applying a rewrite formula to a series of suitable expressions, such as:
- Tax Law Rewrite Project, a major effort to re-write the entire tax legislation of the United Kingdom
- Blackwhite, or Rewriting the past, according to George Orwell's 1984
- Rewrite history
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rewrite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.