From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rex Records has been the name of at least five record companies:
- Rex Records (1912), a United States-based company
- Rex Records (1933), a United Kingdom-based company selling through Marks & Spencer department stores
- Rex Records (1965), a United Kingdom-based company established to serve the Irish market
- Rex Records (1973), a United States-based company in Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Rex Records (2001), a United Kingdom-based company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.