|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2011)|
Rex L. Repass is a regional and national public opinion and marketing researcher. He is President and CEO of REPASS | Research ● Strategic Consulting, located in Cincinnati, Ohio and Charleston, West Virginia.
In 1980, Repass developed The West Virginia Poll for the Charleston Daily Mail, WSAZ Television and The Associated Press. The West Virginia Poll was the first media sponsored scientific measurement of public opinion in West Virginia. In 2009, his firm developed the MindField Poll, a national omnibus survey of consumers in the U.S.
The Repass firm specializes in corporate reputation research (see also - corporate reputation management)and brand equity research and analysis. Mr. Repass' firm provides survey research and consulting services to Fortune 500 corporations, state and national trade associations, and governmental agencies.
Repass has also directed public opinion and marketing research for media clients including The Arizona Republic, The Sunday Examiner-Chronicle in San Francisco, The Poynter Institute for Media Studies and more than 40 newspapers and media companies in the United States and Canada.
In 1977, Repass received a master of science degree in communications from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee with a special emphasis in public opinion and advertising research. He is also a 1976 graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. Repass was a member of the Young Thundering Herd  football team in the early 1970a following the tragic plane crash that claimed the lives of 75 players, coaches, athletic administrators, and team boosters. In 1994, he received Marshall's W. Page Pitt School of Journalism distinguished alumni award. Repass is a member of the American Association for Public Opinion Research, the American Marketing Association, The American Association of Trial Consultants and the Council of American Survey Research Organizations.
- Quantitative marketing research
- Qualitative marketing research
- Brand Equity
- Advertising Research
- Observational techniques
- Online research communities
- Cincinnati Business Courier
- Look Good...Feel Better
- Charleston Gazette
- Convenience Store News
- National Journal Daily, Coal Politics Put Rockefeller at Risk
- Senior Staff Bios – Rex Repass, accessed on November 2010
- Wellness Council of West Virginia, accessed November 3, 2010
- MindField Release, accessed November 4, 2010
- Business Courier Article, accessed on December 8, 2010
- Brand Assessment Case, accessed on December 8, 2010
- Senior Consultant Bio and experience, accessed on November 3, 2010
- YTH hopes fans stick by team, Herald Dispatch, accessed on February 7, 2011
- Marshall's Young Thundering Herd, accessed November 4, 2010
- CASRO Profile, CASRO, accessed on November 3, 2010