From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reza Ghadiri)
The 1998 Feynman Prize was awarded to Ghadiri for groundbreaking work in constructing molecular structures through the use of self-organization, the same forces used to assemble the molecular machine systems found in nature.
- Searle Scholars Award 1991-1994;
- Arnold & Mable Beckman Foundation, Beckman Young Investigators Award, 1991-1993;
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow 1993-1995;
- Eli Lilly Grantee 1994-1995;
- American Chemical Society Award in Pure Chemistry 1995;
- Arthur C. Cope Scholar Award, American Chemical Society 1999;
- Feynman Prize in Nanotechnology 1998;
- Merck-Frosst Lecturer, University of Victoria, British Columbia 2001;
- Belleau Lecturer, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec 2001.
- "1998 Feynman Prize in Nanotechnology". Foresight Nanotech Institute. Retrieved 2006-12-01.