Rhea Durham in 2005
July 1, 1978 |
Lakeland, Florida, U.S.
|Years active||1995 — present|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
Rhea Durham (born July 1, 1978) is an American fashion model. She has appeared on the cover of several major fashion magazines, including French Vogue, Marie Claire, and British and American ELLE and walked in the 2000 and 2001 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. She guest-starred as herself on the 2001 Spin City episode, "The Wedding Scammer."
Rhea and Mark Wahlberg started a relationship in 2001 and have four children: Ella Rae (b. 2003), Michael (b. 2006), Brendan Joseph (b. 2008) and Grace Margaret (b. 2010). Wahlberg and Durham married on August 1, 2009 in a private Catholic ceremony in Beverly Hills, California.
- ""Spin City" The Wedding Scammer (Season 6, Episode 9)". IMDb. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "News - Mark Wahlberg, Rhea Durham Expecting Fourth Child - Celebrity News". UsMagazine.com. Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- Wihlborg, Ulrica (2009-08-01). "Mark Wahlberg Gets Married!". People. Retrieved 2009-08-02.
- Rhea Durham at the Fashion Model Directory
- Rhea Durham at the Internet Movie Database
- Rhea Durham at AskMen.com
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|