Rhea Durham in 2005
July 1, 1978 |
Lakeland, Florida, U.S.
|Years active||1995 — present|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
Rhea Durham (born July 1, 1978) is an American fashion model. She has appeared on the cover of several major fashion magazines, including French Vogue, Marie Claire, and British and American ELLE and walked in the 2000 and 2001 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. She guest-starred as herself on the 2001 Spin City episode, "The Wedding Scammer."
Rhea and actor Mark Wahlberg started a relationship in 2001 and have four children: Ella Rae (b. 2003), Michael (b. 2006), Brendan Joseph (b. 2008) and Grace Margaret (b. 2010). In 2009, she converted to Catholicism from Baptist Protestantism, having received the sacraments of initiation. Wahlberg and Durham married on August 1, 2009 in a private Catholic ceremony in Beverly Hills, California.
- ""Spin City" The Wedding Scammer (Season 6, Episode 9)". IMDb. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "News - Mark Wahlberg, Rhea Durham Expecting Fourth Child - Celebrity News". UsMagazine.com. Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- Donnelly, Gabrielle (24 December 2010). "CatholicHerald.co.uk » ‘The first thing I do each day is pray'". The Catholic Herald. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- Wihlborg, Ulrica (2009-08-01). "Mark Wahlberg Gets Married!". People. Retrieved 2009-08-02.
- Rhea Durham at the Fashion Model Directory
- Rhea Durham at the Internet Movie Database
- Rhea Durham at AskMen.com
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|