From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rhein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhein may refer to
- Rhein (molecule), a substance in the anthraquinone group found in rhubarb
- Eduard Rhein (1900–1993), a German inventor, publisher and author
- Ralph Rhein (born 1965), a Swiss slalom canoer
- Rhein Fire, a defunct professional American football team in NFL Europe
- the German word for the Rhine, a major river in Europe
- Rhein, Saskatchewan, a community in Canada
- Rhein (Morsbach), a village in the municipality of Morsbach in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Rhein in Ostpreußen, a town in Germany, now Ryn in Poland
- SMS Rhein, an 1871 steam-powered ironclad monitor of the German Imperial Navy
- SS Rhein (1899), an ocean liner for North German Lloyd
- Rhain (disambiguation), a Welsh name held by various kings of Dyfed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.