From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rhein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhein may refer to
- the German word for the Rhine, a major river in Europe
- Rhein (molecule), a substance in the anthraquinone group found in rhubarb
- Rhein, Saskatchewan, a community in Canada
- Rhein (Morsbach), a village in the municipality of Morsbach in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Eduard Rhein (1900–1993), a German inventor, publisher and author
- Ralph Rhein (born 1965), a Swiss slalom canoer
- SMS Rhein, an 1871 steam-powered ironclad monitor of the German Imperial Navy
- SS Rhein (1899), an ocean liner for North German Lloyd
- Rhein, a German blockade runner scuttled in the Florida Strait during the Second World War
- Rhain, a Welsh name held by various kings of Dyfed
- Rhein in Ostpreußen, a town in Germany, now Ryn in Poland
- Rhein Fire, a defunct professional American football team in NFL Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.