From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rheinpfalz may refer to:
- Regions in Germany called Rhenish Palatinate in English
- Rhenish Palatinate (German: Rheinpfalz), the old name for the Palatinate region (Pfalz), Rhineland-Palatinate
- Rhenish Palatinate (German: Rheinpfalz), another name for the Circle of Rhine (Rheinkreis) or the Bavarian Palatinate (Bayerischen Pfalz) west of the Rhine, from 1835 until 1946
- Rhenish Palatinate (German: Rheinpfalz), the former name of the Palatinate wine region
- Rheinpfalz, a alternative name for Pfalzgrafenstein Castle in the Palatinate region, Germany
- Rheinpfalz, the name of a planning region in Rhineland-Palatinate's regional development law
- Die Rheinpfalz, a regional newspaper in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- KDStV Rheinpfalz, a Roman Catholic students' association in Darmstadt, Germany
- Rheinpfalz, a term occasionally (wrongly) used to refer to the Anterior Palatinate region, due to its proximity to the Rhine
- Rheinpfalz, a term occasionally (wrongly) used to refer to the county of Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis (formerly the county of Ludwigshafen)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rheinpfalz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.