From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rhesus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhesus may refer to:
- Rhesus of Thrace, a king in Greek mythology
- S. Vivianus Rhesus, a Roman governor of Thrace
- In Greek mythology, a river-god, son of Oceanus and Tethys
- Rhesus (play), the Ancient Greek tragedy thought to have been written by Euripides
- rhesus macaque, also known as the rhesus monkey
- Rhesus factor, associated with a blood type, named for the monkey
- Rh disease, also known as Rhesus disease
- 9142 Rhesus, an asteroid
- Rhesus Glacier
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.