From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhine may refer to:
- The Rhine, a river in Europe
- Joseph Banks Rhine, a parapsychologist
- United States
- Rhine, Georgia, a town
- Rhine, Wisconsin, a town
- Rhine Center, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- The VIA Rhine family of Fast Ethernet network interface controllers
- The Confederation of the Rhine, a country from 1806-1813
- A local spelling of rhyne, a drainage ditch or canal used to turn areas of wetland at around sea level into useful pasture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.