From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rhinestone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rhinestone is a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic.
Rhinestone may also refer to:
- Rhinestone (film), a 1984 comedy starring Sylvester Stallone and Dolly Parton
- Rhinestone (film soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the film
- Rhinestone Doozer, a fictional character in the TV series Fraggle Rock
- "Rhinestone", a song by Sort Sol from Snakecharmer
- RhineStoned, a 2007 album by Pam Tillis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.