|This article is outdated. (May 2011)|
|Member of the Scottish Parliament
for Highlands and Islands
(1 of 7 Regional MSPs)
3 May 2007
6 May 1999 – 1 May 2003
26 June 1963 |
Stornoway, Outer Hebrides
|Political party||Scottish Labour Party|
|Alma mater||Open University|
Grant thinks that there is a significant connection between pornography and the sex industry and "abuse and violence against women". "We have to ask if more should be done to make the viewing or downloading of porn from the internet more difficult. I think there should be filters in place to help that process."
- "Previous MSPs: Session 1 (1999-2003): Rhoda Grant". Scottish Parliament. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Previous MSPs: Session 3 (2007-2011): Rhoda Grant". Scottish Parliament. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- Loxton, Rachel (23 June 2013). "Campaigners: 'We need more controls to back up Scottish anti-porn laws'". Sunday Herald. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- Rhoda Grant MSP biography at the Scottish Parliament website
- Rhoda Grant website
- Caithness News Bulletins Elections 2007 Caithness Community website
|This article about a member of the Scottish Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a trade unionist in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|