Rhodri Philipps, 4th Viscount St Davids
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Rhodri Colwyn Philipps, 4th Viscount St Davids (born 16 September 1966) is a British peer, the eldest son of Colwyn Philipps, 3rd Viscount St Davids. Besides his viscountcy, he holds the older titles of Baron Strange of Knockin (1299), Baron Hungerford (1426), and Baron de Moleyns(1445), & the Baronetcy of Picton Castle (1621). He is also a co-heir to the barony of Grey de Ruthyn.
The Viscount is married to the interior decorator, Sarah Louise Butcher.
In November 2011, the Viscountess was sued for unpaid debts. 
- Dey, Iain (2008-12-28). "British noble Rhodri Philipps takes on Akzo Nobel". London: The Sunday Times. Retrieved 2009-03-23.
- "Viscount St Davids". London: The Daily Telegraph. 2009-06-18. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- Walker, Tim (2010-09-30). "Viscount St Davids's estate is to be repossessed". The Daily Telegraph (London).
- "Viscountess St Davids taken to court over 'debts'". The Daily Telegraph (London). 2011-11-17.
- "Troubled Viscount St Davids fails to get a break in Mauritius". The Daily Telegraph (London). 2012-03-03.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Viscount St Davids
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|