Rhonda Lee Quaresma
|Rhonda Lee Quaresma|
|— Bodybuilder —|
December 11, 1968 |
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Pro-debut||Canada Nationals, 1995|
|Best win||Canada Nationals Champion
|Active||1989 - 2003|
Rhonda Lee Quaresma is a former Canadian professional female bodybuilder currently active in fitness and figure competition. She is a certified PROPTA personal trainer and diet specialist, model, and entertainer.
After a series of successful amateur competition, Quaresma's first professional show was the Canada Nationals in 1995 where she became the champion in the lightweight division. Quaresma gained her IFBB Pro card following this event but her later competition history was of much lower profile. She retired from the bodybuilding scene after the 2003 Night of Champions and starting from 2003, performed in a number of pornographic films (as Rhonda Lee), particularly for the Channel 69 studio series Body Builders in Heat. Typically offering muscle worship sessions, Quaresma was arrested in March 2011 in Bonita Springs, Florida on charges of prostitution. However, all charges were dropped just a few months later and Rhonda Lee has never been convicted of a crime. She has since returned to physique-exhibition events and competed in 2012 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow Women's Physique category.
Bodybuilding competition history
- Kingston Open Level-1 1989 1st Place LW 101 lbs (amateur).
- Ottawa Open Level-1 1990 1st Place LW 103 lbs (amateur).
- Ontario Eastern Regional Level-2 1992 1st Place LW 105 lbs (amateur).
- All Ontario Level-3 1993 1st Place LW 110.5 lbs (amateur).
- Canadian Nationals Level-4 1995 1st Place LW 121 lbs.
- Jan Tana Classic 1998 13th Place 128 lbs.
- Night of Champions 2003 did not place 119 lbs.