Rhythm and blues (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhythm and blues (R&B) is a popular music genre combining jazz, blues and gospel influences.
Rhythm and blues may also refer to:
- New Orleans rhythm and blues, type of R&B music from New Orleans, Louisiana
- Red Hot Rhythm & Blues, 1987 album released by Diana Ross on the RCA label
- Rhythm and Blues (professional wrestling), the tag team of The Honky Tonk Man and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine in the WWF
- Rhythm and Blues Foundation, independent American nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of rhythm and blues music
- Rhythm and Blues (WSQ album)
- Rhythm & Blues (Robert Palmer album)
- "Rhythm and Blues," song by Twothirtyeight from their 2002 album You Should Be Living
- Rhythm and Blues (TV series), a 1992 NBC sitcom
- Contemporary R&B, new Rhythm and Blues
- PBR&B, Rhythm-Neg-Blues, Hipster Rhythm and Blues or Alternative Rhythm and Blues, a term used by music journalists, describing an emerging stylistic, alternative to contemporary R&B
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.