|Traded as||NASDAQ: RITT|
Yehuda and Zohar Zisapel
|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Vadim Leiderman (President & CEO)|
|Services||Infrastructure Management Services|
|Revenue||US$11.400 million (2010)|
|US$–3.415 million (2010)|
|US$–3.486 million (2010)|
|Footnotes / references
RiT Technologies Ltd. is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that specializes in providing clients with advanced network management systems. Its shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
RiT Technologies was founded in 1989 by Ofer Bengal, who recruited brothers Yehuda and Zohar Zisapel as chief investors in the company. RiT's first product was an electrical connector, which endeavored to compete with AMP Inc. for market share. It next marketed a product called PatchView, which was its first network computer cable infrastructure management system. In 1997 RiT began marketing PairView, a system for monitoring and managing copper-wire telephone networks. Shares of RiT Technologies debuted on the NASDAQ Global Market in July 1997 and were transferred to the NASDAQ Capital Market in January 2004.
In September 2008, Moscow-based Stins Coman Inc., RiT's distributor in the Russian Federation, acquired a majority stake of 59.1% in the company, after having acquired 7% and then an additional 34.9% of RiT's outstanding shares earlier in the year.
- "RITT Income Statement". Yahoo! Finance. 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- אל התהום ובחזרה [To the abyss and back]. Globes (in Hebrew). 17 May 2000. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
ריט נוסדה בסוף 1989 על ידי עופר בנגל והאחים יהודה וזהר זיסאפל.
- Steinblatt, Ron (27 December 2010). הקאמבק של ריט טכנולוגיות: זינוק של 500% תוך חודשיים [RiT Technologies' comeback: 500% jump in two months]. Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 4 October 2011.
ריט טכנולוגיות הוקמה בשנת 1989 על-ידי עופר בנגל, ועד לפני שנתיים הייתה בשליטת האחים יהודה וזהר זיספאל, כשלאחר הנפקתה ב-1997 הפכה לחברה השלישית מקבוצת רד-בינת שהגיעה לוול-סטריט, אחרי לננט וסיליקום.
- Andrey B. Semenov; Stanislav K. Strizhakov; Igor R. Suncheley (2002). Structured Cable Systems. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. pp. 101, 512–516. ISBN 3-540-43000-8. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- Otero, Jose, ed. (September 1997). "RIT Technologies Ltd. Receives Order from Telecom Argentina". South American Telecom (Boston: Information Gatekeepers) 2 (9): 7. ISSN 1089-117X. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
PairView, first introduced in a field test in 1996, enables telephone companies to identify and recover lost portions of their copper wire infrastructure and achieve greater operational efficiencies in managing their local-loop networks.
- "RiT Technologies Ltd, Form: 20-F". NASDAQ. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
The listing of our shares was transferred to the NASDAQ Capital Market (formerly known as the NASDAQ SmallCap Market) on January 12, 2004, and our ordinary shares are still traded under the symbol RITT.
- "Network control co RIT borrows from new Russian owner". Globes. 16 June 2008. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
Altogether, Stims Coman bought 6.5 million shares, or 41.8% of the company.