From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Riad or Riyad may refer to:
- Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia
- Riyad, Mauritania
- Riad (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name, also Riyad or Riyadh)
- Moroccan riad, a traditional Moroccan house or palace with an interior garden or courtyard
- Hadith Bayad wa Riyad, an Arabic love tale
- Riad N' The Bedouins, a song by Guns N' Roses appearing on their 2008 album Chinese Democracy
- Radiation and Isotope Applications Division, a research division of the Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.