From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rial or RIAL may refer to:
- Rial (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- Royal Institution for the Advancement of Learning, McGill University
- Rial Racing, a German Formula One team that raced between 1988 and 1989
- Iranian rial, the currency of Iran
- Omani rial, the currency of Oman
- Yemeni rial, the currency of Yemen
- Moroccan rial, a former currency of Morocco
- Tunisian rial, a former currency of Tunisia
- The Hejaz riyal
- The Qatari riyal
- The Saudi riyal
- A popular nickname for the 20-piastres Egyptian coin.:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.