From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ribeira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ribeira is Portuguese and Galician for stream, ravine or rivulet, and may refer to:
- Ribeira, São Paulo, a city in the State of Brazil
- Ribeira Ilhéu, a village on the island of Fogo
- Ribeira, a civil parish in the municipality of Ponte de Lima
- Ribeira, a parish in the municipality of Terras de Bouro
In the archipelago of the Azores:
- Ribeira Chã, a civil parish in the municipality of Lagoa
- Ribeira das Tainhas, a civil parish in the municipality of Vila Franca do Campo
- Santa Mariña de Ribeira, an inland village in Pontevedra, Galicia
- Santa Uxía de Ribeira, a seaside town in A Coruña, Galicia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.