From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ribera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ribera is a Spanish word that translates into "the basin of a river", and may refer to:
- Ribera, Agrigento, a comune in the province of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
- Ribera Alta, Álava, a municipality in the province of Álava, Basque Country, Spain
- Ribera Alta (comarca), a comarca in the province of Valencia, Spain
- Ribera Baixa, a comarca in the province of Valencia, Spain
- Ribera Baja, the Spanish name of the municipality of Ribera Baja/Erribera Beitia in the province of Álava, Basque Country, Spain
- Ribera de Arriba, a municipality in the province of Asturias, Spain
- Ribera del Duero, a wine-producing region and Denominación de Origen in the autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain
- Ribera d'Ebre, a comarca in Catalonia, Spain
- Ribera del Fresno, a municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
- Ribera d'Ondara, a municipality in the comarca of the Segarra, Catalonia, Spain
- Ribera d'Urgellet, a municipality in the comarca of the Alt Urgell, Catalonia, Spain
- Ribera, New Mexico, a small village in northern New Mexico, U.S.
Ribera is the surname of
- Jusepe de Ribera (1591-1652), the Spanish painter who worked in Italy. Sometimes also known as Giuseppe (Italian) or José, or as "Lo Spagnoletto"
- San Juan de Ribera, Archbishop of Valencia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.