Rich Jacobs (born 1972, Long Beach, CA) is an American artist and curator who currently lives and works in Oakland, CA. Jacobs has exhibited in the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. In 2008 his work Minor Threat Family Tree was featured prominently along with other works by Jacobs at the London Ontario Live Arts Festival in Canada.
Inspired by graffiti, psychedelic and folk art, Jacobs' raw, colorful work frequently appears on a broad range of materials such as magazines, books, CD and LP covers (including most of the albums for Salt Lake City-based group Iceburn), footwear, apparel (such as parkas, skirts and dresses), skateboards, buildings, pillows and so on.
- Wooster Collective: Event: San Francisco - Feb 11 - Rotgut, Rich Jacobs, and Jordin Isip
- Subaquatica » Rich Jacobs visita Madrid
- Rich Jacobs für Eastpak | Styledepartment.com
- The shop is closed
- Interview with Rich Jacobs at Arcane Candy
- Interview with Rich Jacobs at Fecal Face
- Profile of Rich Jacobs at 96 Gillespie
- Notes on 2007-08 co-exhibition at Needles and Pens Gallery
- Jacobs' work at Fifteen Cents Productions
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|