Rich Miner is an investment partner on the Google Ventures team. Miner joined the Google Ventures team in March, 2009 and is based out of Cambridge, MA. Before joining Google Ventures, Miner was a former co-founder of Android, Inc., origin of the Android mobile operating system and was an executive on the Android team after its acquisition by Google. Miner also co-founded Wildfire Communications, Inc., a voice communications startup that was sold to Orange in April 2000. He has a doctorate in computer science from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- "Google's Newest Venture". 20 March 2009.
- "Q&A with Rich Miner". 6 November 2007.
- Michalski, Jerry (October 19, 1994). "Platforms for Communication". Release 1.0. Retrieved Oct 22, 2013.
- Kirsner, Scott (7 September 2007). "Introducing the Google Phone". The Boston Globe.
- "Google Ventures - Bios". Google Ventures. 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|