Rich Newey (born April 23, 1975) in the Coachella Valley, is a Television Director and Writer currently residing in Los Angeles. He started as a music video director for such artists as Three 6 Mafia, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Sean Paul, Nate Dogg, Flipsyde, Nappy Roots, and Christina Aguilera among others. In 2007 he directed his first feature length film I Tried. He also has numerous Television Commercials to his credit for clients such as Midway Games, Procter & Gamble, and Bally Total Fitness. He is currently represented by Velocity Entertainment Partners and The Gersh Agency for film and television and has directed episodes for CW's Beauty & The Beast and Reign.
- Money-B, ft. Clee & Numskull - "Putcha thang on me"
- Don Cisco ft. Kurupt & Roscoe - "Oh boy!"
- Nappy Roots, ft. Anthony Hamilton - "Po'folks"
- Ke'Noe, ft. B.G. - "Hatin' on me"
- Nappy Roots - "Headz Up"
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, feat Phil Collins - "Home"
- Mystic (singer) ft. Donell Jones - “Breathe”
- Westside Connection ft. Knoc-turn'al - “Lights Out”
- Mark Ronson, ft. Ghostface & Nate Dogg - "Ooh Wee"
- Christina Aguilera ft. Missy Elliott - "Car Wash
- Instruction - "I'm Dead
- Kray Twinz, ft. Twista, Lethal B, & Gappy Ranx - "What We Do"
- Flipsyde - "Spun"
- Flipsyde, ft. t.A.T.u. - "Happy Birthday" - Original Version
- Hunterz - " Do That Dance (Screw the Light Bulb)"
- Scissors For Lefty - “Ghetto Ways” - Unreleased
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, ft. Akon - "I Tried"
- Yung Ralph - "Look Like Money"
- Sean Paul - "Watch Dem Roll"
- Rocko - "Umma Do Me"
- Michael Sun - "Number One"
- The Bangz - "Boyz With Tattoos"
- Serani - "She Loves Me"
- Three 6 Mafia ft. Sean Kingston, Tiesto, & Flo Rida - "Feel It"
- Rich Boy - "Top Of The World"
- The Bangz - "First Girl On The Moon"
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - “The Break Up”
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - "Skate Or Die"
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - “Numbers”
- Midway Games - LA Rush - “Thread The Needle”
- DeVry University - “On Your Way” (Campaign)
- Procter & Gamble - "Declaration"
- Adidas - "Brotherhood" (Internet - Tracy McGrady segment)
- Bally Total Fitness - "New. Better. Bally." (Campaign)
- Bally Total Fitness ROUND 2 - "New. Better. Bally." (Campaign)