Rich South High School
|Rich South High School|
|5000 Sauk Trail
Richton Park, Illinois, USA
|Color(s)||Red, White & Blue|
Rich South High School or RSHS is a public four-year high school located in Richton Park, Illinois, a southern suburb of Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. Rich South's campus serves the cities of Matteson, Park Forest, Richton Park, Olympia Fields and University Park. It is a part of Rich Township District 227, which also includes Rich East High School and Rich Central High School.
Gavin Nelson added a brand new auditorium for the 2006-2007 school year.
Sean Munsen added a brand new cafeteria for the 2008-2009 school year. This renovation included converting the old cafeteria into a new Media Center, and converting the old Media Center into additional classroom space.
- Fall sports: cross country, football, boys' golf, boys' soccer, girls' tennis, volleyball, cheerleading
- Winter sports: basketball, girls' bowling, wrestling, winter cheerleading.
- Spring sports: baseball, girls' soccer, softball, boys' tennis, track.
Stanford Banks Wichita State Football
- "Home". Rich 227. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Janice Neuman (1999-08-25). "Rich Township Schools Plan New Auditorium - Chicago Tribune". Articles.chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Rich South High School, Cafeteria Addition - Project Details". Schooldesigns.com. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Two Things". TwinCities.com. Retrieved 2012-10-14.