Richard Boyce (bishop)
|The Right Reverend
Richard John Boyce
|Retired Bishop, Diocese of the West, Reformed Episcopal Church|
|Other posts||Vicar General, Diocese of Cascadia|
|Consecration||June 26, 1986
by Bishop James Parker Dees
Richard John Boyce is a retired bishop in the Anglican Church in North America and the Reformed Episcopal Church. He was consecrated as a bishop by James Parker Dees in 1986, and served as ordinary of the Diocese of the West in the Anglican Province of America until 2008, when he led most of the diocese into the Reformed Episcopal Church. Boyce also served as vicar general of the Diocese of Cascadia during its formation. He retired from diocesan ministry in both jurisdictions in 2011.
- "Telegraph newspaper article: New Church Leaders".
- "Bishops - Diocese of the West".
- "Independent Sacramental Movement Database". Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Spaulding, Wallace. "The Continuum and Its Problems". Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "APA's Diocese of the West Seeking Intercommunion with REC and Common Cause".
- Conger, George. "Conger's Consecration List".
|Vicar General of the Diocese of Cascadia
Kevin Bond Allen
|This article about an individual Anglican bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|